Surat An-Naas "سورة الناس"
Regular price $95.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Arabic Calligraphy of Surat An-Naas "سورة الناس" in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث" with Connected Vector Style. An-Naas is the 114th and last chapter of the Quran. It is a short six-verse invocation, asking God for protection from the Devil. The chapter takes its name from the word "People" or "Mankind", which recurs throughout the chapter.
- 40 Year Art Experience
- Designed and produced by 3D Islamic Art, Phoenix Arizona USA
- Free Domestic Shipping and Discount International DHL Express Shipping
- All Orders are shipped from Phoenix, Arizona USA
- We ship Worldwide
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 Business Days
- Products Are Crafted From High Quality Cold Rolled Steel
- Easy to hang, using an anchor and screw (supplied with your order)
- 3 Dimensional Steel Design, Stands 2.5cm from the Wall